Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My (digital) Collection
First off, THANK YOU GETCOMICS.INFO. Best site for comics to date!

Second off, my collection. <3
[Image: f9oS6eh.jpg]

What about you!?
(06-18-2016, 09:26 PM)soraius Wrote: First off, THANK YOU GETCOMICS.INFO. Best site for comics to date!

What about you!?

Care to add another SS about the folders?  Rolleyes
what comics are your gems? doesnt matter its digital
(06-18-2016, 10:59 PM)thecomicguy Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 09:26 PM)soraius Wrote: First off, THANK YOU GETCOMICS.INFO. Best site for comics to date!

What about you!?

Care to add another SS about the folders?  Rolleyes
[Image: ea1ffa7ba931483c9910cc4eaaf95743.png]
(06-19-2016, 12:00 AM)Krakenx Wrote: what comics are your gems? doesnt matter its digital

All of them are my gems because they provide me lots of entertainment in the comic world.
I don't see everyone's issue with digital comics, the point of them is to enjoy yourself. Unless you're a collector physical or digital copies don't really matter. I love reading things on my phone, I don't have to carry around physical books on a bus, train, or anyway else I am on my way to work or on break!

- Comic Talk Moderator

[Image: uByTgZq.jpg]
Wow! Thats quite an impressive collection :0
You know the thing about digital and paper print is personal preference I guess. I live too far and can't reach any actual books but still I have a decent digital collection and I like it! A good reading experience would be with a tablet because it's something like holding an actual comic book.
Well, speaking of digital collection, IIRC, I have about almost 4TB of files and increasing   Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to thecomicguy for this post:
  • evilsamclub
(06-20-2016, 01:51 AM)thecomicguy Wrote: Well, speaking of digital collection, IIRC, I have about almost 4TB of files and increasing   Big Grin

......RIP storage.

- Comic Talk Moderator

4 TB of comics!! What are you man, a data center..? I have almost the whole important DC digital collection, from all ages in about 500 Gigs, and my total storage is only 4 TB. Ohhh god, I envy you... You must have everything ever released don't you... ????..
BATMAN
Holy collection, Batman! 4TB is so much man, I have Marvel Now and New 52 and that's just 200GB or so.
Sounds similar to me, I am holding DC, Marvel, Image, Vertigo, Dark Horse publishing to name a few, a lot is duplicated for ease of reading,especially those that crossover between different titles
Uhhh.. Its not me having 4TB. Its the comicguy, the getcomic.info owner i think.
BATMAN
I was just joining the conversation about large digital collection, not replying directly to anyone Smile
Yeah, I was just using this meme

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=holy+...AQ_AUIBygB
[Image: j6AV7Pm.jpg]
First of all, Thanks TheComicGuy for all your effort!! your page is amazing!!

I live in Argentina and its extremely difficult to buy a hard cover print because first, they dont follow the issue order, second, they (the distributors) are just in the first issues of the new 52, and third, the value of the issues is too high (Here the change is 1 USD = 15 Argentine Peso) so the are very expensive for us.

Nevertheless, i have a decent digital comic collection, i bought a tablet just for reading comics, and im enjoying them too much.

Here are some pics of my collection

[Image: obr696L.jpg]
[Image: HdPP9tJ.jpg]
[Image: 6k24809.jpg]
[Image: ooe0oYb.jpg]
Hope you like it!
(07-06-2016, 04:21 PM)Mario02 Wrote: First of all, Thanks TheComicGuy for all your effort!! your page is amazing!!

I live in Argentina and its extremely difficult to buy a hard cover print because first, they dont follow the issue order, second, they (the distributors) are just in the first issues of the new 52, and third, the value of the issues is too high (Here the change is 1 USD = 15 Argentine Peso) so the are very expensive for us.

Nevertheless, i have a decent digital comic collection, i bought a tablet just for reading comics, and im enjoying them too much.

Here are some pics of my collection

[Image: obr696L.jpg]
[Image: HdPP9tJ.jpg]
[Image: 6k24809.jpg]
[Image: ooe0oYb.jpg]
Hope you like it!

Beautiful.

- Comic Talk Moderator

I am from Argentina too, and I have been collecting digital comics since about 5 years ago... 

I am proud of my collection not for its size (there are PB of comics in torrents to download) but because of how ordered and completed it is... (I use ComicRack with a lot of plugins, rules, and even programmed my own scripts for this). It took me many hours a week for the last years to achieve this... and it is an ongoing work...

Most of my comics are post 2010 comics... (Everything from DC since new 52, Everything from marvel since Heroic Age, everything from Zenoscope Grimm Fairy Tail,  and a lot of random comics, all complete, from 2008 till now... also the complete Ultimate Marvel Collection and a lot of post M Day X-men Comics)

I also try to have my comics en HD Digital (more than 2000 pixs horizontal per page) - I have about 80% of my collection in that format - or at least Digital when I cannot find HD versions (about 95% of my collection between both)

[Image: ajKLKyc.png]

I also have about 60% already read... (most unread is pre 2011 comics, as I don't have the time to read old comics...)

[Image: YMrTQcs.png]
[img]blob:http%3A//imgur.com/1988156a-94d5-4b96-9fff-de864f4c0f5d[/img]
Might as well join the fun!

Just discovered the joy of getcomics.info a week or so ago, so I've been slowly building up my collections. So far I have about 99GB saved.

[Image: 04fdd7be53b5312f75d4f1dde8a28606.png]

Want pics of the folders? Ok:

[Image: 4b09ae084fd606afad54278a38fa0d67.png]
[Image: 19dfb87de652caee5fd36a95253e2dc3.png]
[Image: 9cc71c88c2d1728e4865e347a04ef239.png]
[Image: eda2cdf5b75a604d3b80b56d60b6da1c.png]
[Image: 3c802116f30feee82f2c0dad2d24a484.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to NerdHouse for this post:
  • thecomicguy
(08-10-2016, 02:05 PM)NerdHouse Wrote: Might as well join the fun!

Just discovered the joy of getcomics.info a week or so ago, so I've been slowly building up my collections. So far I have about 99GB saved.

[Image: 04fdd7be53b5312f75d4f1dde8a28606.png]

Want pics of the folders? Ok:

[Image: 4b09ae084fd606afad54278a38fa0d67.png]
[Image: 19dfb87de652caee5fd36a95253e2dc3.png]
[Image: 9cc71c88c2d1728e4865e347a04ef239.png]
[Image: eda2cdf5b75a604d3b80b56d60b6da1c.png]
[Image: 3c802116f30feee82f2c0dad2d24a484.png]

Wow  Heart
Video 
My Collection is 623gb. 
I got no idea how to upload pics onto here and to take pictures of everything would take me the majority of the night.
Basically, its more likely than not that if you can think of it then ive got it in my folder
(08-18-2016, 01:12 AM)PurpleTreeFrog Wrote: My Collection is 623gb. 
I got no idea how to upload pics onto here and to take pictures of everything would take me the majority of the night.
Basically, its more likely than not that if you can think of it then ive got it in my folder

[Image: wySfkxM.png]

You can't directly upload images to the site. You have to upload them to some other image hosting site and link it here. I use imgur.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Godspeed for this post:
  • evilsamclub, thecomicguy
i have a free 200g OneDrive (cloud) storage for 2 years that came with the 2tb hardrive i bought so i have been uploading everything there and i just filled it. focus is on Vertigo type stuff, some but not a whole bunch of standard dc/marvel, but lots of elseworlds. i took all my downloads and converted them to pdfs and the ones that dont have TPBs, i made my own, i guess. the idea being make thse huge files i could read from my phone, i manage them through itunes, read them through iBooks. ive tried the various cbr reader apps, the main issue is they arent any better than ibooks. so why buy the cow..Anyway, i have 200g on the cloud, if anyone wants a link to it (and its not against the rules) lemme know, i can supply a download only link and Bobs your uncle. the actual contents could possibly change, now that i am full i have to prioritize. i have become so stingy with space since i discovered this site...and i even have the 2tb external i havent really touched yet.

[email protected]
Well, ive been on this site since the early days (I found it and kept downloading maybe a week after the site launched (there was only 33 pages of stuff), and ive slowly been adding more to my collection. My total collection is bout 3 tb. admin prob has 5 tb by now, so 2 tb to go to be at his level
(01-04-2017, 03:10 PM)BondChance Wrote: Well, ive been on this site since the early days (I found it and kept downloading maybe a week after the site launched (there was only 33 pages of stuff), and ive slowly been adding more to my collection.  My total collection is bout 3 tb. admin prob has 5 tb by now, so 2 tb to go to be at his level

Oh waw thanks for staying with us Smile
Bet you've seen all the tears and joy lol  Big Grin